- Add support for Button_Script
- Use basic authentication for XMLHttpRequest
- Removed expiration date
- Add tracing for unknown control pairs
- Fix crash when control pairs of device are fetched
- Support for SDK 2.x and 3.x
I recently purchased a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B with the aim of making it my new HomeSeer3 ‘box’. Previously I ran HS3 in a Windows 7 virtual machine on an ESXI server. However, that server had to be repurposed for my security cam system (using BlueIris). Furthermore, I had an Arduino (and ofcourse the Arduino HS3 plugin) in the utility closet to interface with my alarm system and automated gate. The final goal was to have everything combined in to 1 system, so using the GPIO of the RPI (running HS3) to replace the Arduino.